Monday, November 28

Photos on Shutterfly

You can check out all the photos from each meet on my Shutterfly (Share) site.

Each meet has its own album. Just scroll and click on the title of the meet to open the album. You can view the pictures individually or as a slideshow.

If you want printed copies of any of the photos, you can select photos and order them directly through Shutterfly (sent to your home or via pick up at Target or Walgreens) or I'd be happy to print them for you. I can usually get them printed 'next day.' I can print 2 wallets, 4x6s ($2/ea) and 5x7s ($3/ea). Just send me an email including:

a) the meet/date
b) the image number of the photo(s)
c) the size(s) and number of prints

ENJOY!

P.S. The Shutterfly site includes photos for the CHS Boys Swim Team & meets from the 2008-2009 season to the present. 

No comments: